FO21 Clamp for Ford and Jaguar Tibbe & Battery & 1.0MM Guide Pin & 2.0MM Milling Cutter & S Series & T Series & L Series Key Blade
FO21 Clamp for Ford and Jaguar Tibbe & Battery & 1.0mm Guide Pin & 2.0mm Milling Cutter & S Series & T Series & L Series Key Blade
1pc x Rotating Clamp for Ford(Fo-21) & Jaguar(Tibbe)
1pc x Battery
1pc x 1.0MM Guide Pin
1pc x 2.0MM Milling Cutter
1pc x 2M2 S Series Key Blade 20pcs/lot
1pc x 2M2 T Series Key Blade 20pcs/lot
1pc x 2M2 L Series Key Blade 20pcs/lot
Whatsapp: +86 15271813909
Email: Sales@2M2tank.comUsing Tips
Warranty and after-sales service
- When the machine is ready to work, please use a brush to clean the area around the fixture to ensure that the machine has high cutting accuracy and avoid components damaged by metal particles.
- Please do not use any cleaning products to clean the machine.Otherwise it will damage the machine or corrode the machine
- Please do not wash the machine with water or get the machine wet to prevent the machine from rusting or leakage of electricity.
- Under any circumstances, please do not try to use air guns and dryers to clean the working area of the machine to prevent metal engraving particles from entering the inside of the machine.
- 2-year warranty
- However, during the warranty period, if the machine functions abnormally due to the following reasons, free maintenance and repair will not be provided.
- The machine fallen, the machine knocked or the voltage is wrong
- Other force majeure
- If you have any technical problem, please contact us online or by email at: Sales@2M2tank.com
- Remote help service: If your problem needs to be solved by remote help by our engineer, please contact the online service on the "MagicTank" and then we will help you in time.
- Always use the machine in a safe environment
- Wear protective glasses that meet ANSI standards
- Keep away from the machine when working
- Do not bring clothes, hair, hands and other tools close to the machine during work
- Do not use the machine unattended
- Do not use damaged or loose sockets
- Please unplug the power plug when not in use for a long time
- Do not place the machine in damp, greasy and dusty places
- Do not place tools or containers on the machine
- Put the machine on a flat and firm surface
- Keep the machine dry and clean
- Unplug the machine immediately under abnormal conditions